(Formerly called My Payroll)
Xero Me is a mobile app for employees to manage their leave and timesheets, and update employment details.
It connects into Xero Payroll and Xero Expenses and is completely separate from your business and financial information. Your employees only need to use the Xero Me app to access their own pay, leave, timesheets and expense claims.
The Benefits to you, as the employer are:
- A faster payroll process
- Expense claims process is easier
- Your team is empowered and are able to see their information when they want to
- You can easily manage and approve employee requests
- There are fewer manual requests from staff
New functionality is being rolled out all the time with Xero making updates in the background. This year they’ve had a huge focus on this which you would have already experienced with updated reports, contacts and more.
A new function in Xero Me is that employees can enter their start and end break times. This is only available in Australia at the moment but will be rolled out for the NZ market as well.
How to add employees to Xero Me:
- In the Payroll menu, select Employees.
- Select the checkbox next to the employee you want to invite.
- Click Invite to Xero Me.
If you’d like a less manual, more managed, easy to navigate and understand system for yourself and your employees, definitely look into the Xero Me app. If you’d like information on other apps too, we’d be happy to provide them.