5 Questions to kickstart your 2021 planning.
We hope you all have a break planned that involves being away from work this year. Sometimes the best of plans are created when you are not in your workplace, as you can get a fresh perspective of things and look at your business from the outside in. We want to encourage the thinking process of what you can work on while you’re not at work.
If you could name just one thing you want to do in 2021 to improve your business what would it be?
Here is a list of questions to think about and keep on hand for when you return to work in 2021.
- Write down one thing you want to achieve in 2021 (it can be of any scope from getting your website updated to growing your team or introducing a new product or service).
- How long do you need to achieve this? 90 days, 6 months, 6 weeks?
- Once you have a timeframe, write down a few items to start the process off. What do you need to begin?
- Have a budget prepared. Do you need extra resources to fund this or can you cover the cost?
- Who needs to make it happen? Make a list of contractors, software, or people that you might need to work with.
Sometimes, you just have to start somewhere to make it a reality. If you are like me you will want to make notes everywhere – paper, post-Its, notebooks, while others like to have everything organised in an online system. It doesn’t matter how you want to work, we hope you get to see your goal in progress and make it a reality in 2021.
If you would like to chat about something you have planned for 2021, feel free to make a time with Philippa or one of the team in the new year. We have a strategic planning process for businesses like yours that we can discuss in more detail.