Cloud software is a revolution in business software. Experience the benefits and stay ahead of the game.
"The Cloud" is the user-friendly term for the location of software that is accessed online. Unlike traditional computer programs that you buy and save on your own hard drive, cloud programs are accessed through your internet browser or an application on your mobile device and save data onto a remote database (server).
Benefits of Using Cloud Software
- It can be accessed from anywhere, at any time when you are connected to the internet
- Information can be shared between multiple users and viewed at the same time
- It is secure and protected from any hardware problems your business appliances might encounter
- Software is basically 'rented' (Software as a Service or 'SaaS'), so can work out more cost effective
- Software is constantly updated, with updates rolled out to users as they become ready
For your business this means new ways to save time and money everyday.
What Cloud Software Does Engine Room Implement?
Our focus is the 'auto-magic' cloud accounting software Xero and it's marketplace of add-on software platforms. Our experience, inner geek team tendencies and long running partnerships with these softwares has solidified our expert knowledge and ability to assess and advice on the right software solutions to streamline your business and help you get the most out of your new financial knowledge.
Start with Xero: the world's easiest cloud accounting system.
- Better reporting enables you to make sound business decisions and understand where funds can be released from your business,
- Regular financial reporting enables you to be prepared for the future, whether it be increased stock levels, declining sales trends, increasing costs, or tax planning
- Your advisors can look at and advise on your information in real time - there is no double handling of data, and changes made by your accountant are instantly adjusted in the information you see. Both you and your advisors can be more pro-active and future focused.
- Implementing the right system can bring long term cost savings, for example running a paperless environment can bring significant savings in printing & stationery, filing, postage and time.
- “Cloud” based systems are usually infinitely expandable at a lower hardware cost and grow with the business, rather than large upfront investments.
Cloud Software for your Business
For business owners, cloud software programs provide better solutions for managing your business than traditional desktop software. They take the hassle out of routine activities, making business faster and easier. There are software solutions for easier accounting, inventory management, managing mobile employees, getting paid on time and more...
It all starts with Xero, beautiful accounting software.
Xero is an easy-to-use, yet powerful accounting system designed specifically for small-medium businesses. It gives you and your accountants access to your financial information in real time, not retrospectively. That means you can make smarter financial decisions based on up-to-date information and take more control over your business.
Then, add on software to suit your business needs...
Create, manage and monitor jobs easily.
These smart software solutions cover everything from prospecting to invoicing. Easily allocate time, expenses and materials against a project or job from anywhere, any time.
Manage inventory online.
Remove the headache of stock control with automated stock alerts and re-order reports. Smart software that works with multiple stock locations and currencies.
Solve money matters.
Get clients to pay on time, pay your employees automatically and take away all those annoying receipts that keep cluttering up your office.
Make sales easier.
Whether your store's made of bricks & mortar or the web pages of Trademe, this software will make your sales easier. Simplify online sales with Tradevine or use Vend's slick point-of-sale system to take offline sales to the next level.
Easily manage your property investments
Stay on top of your rental properties and manage tenant communication with Pocket Rent.
...and your shares.
Easily keep track of your investments with Sharesight - this software manages dividends for you and links with your bank to make shares simple.
Find out more.
Moving into the cloud is easy. We can provide the implementation, training and support required to get you working in the cloud in no time.